Sunday 25 February 2007

Designing Papers

It has been dark and dismal here in the NE so I haven't ventured out today at all.
My spaniel woke me up this morning at 5.45am barking, it is like mental torture, just one bark every few minutes, I had to go down and tell her off....she will stop for about 15 minutes then she will start again...ooooooh it's so annoying.
I was going to make a card today....but I got carried away making a backing paper to go with one below.It is really uncomfortable sitting and working at a computer all day.....I really don't know how people cope with ache's and pains if they are sitting at a computer for 8 hours a day to make a living....it really is soul destroying.
Anyway I will have to TRY and make a card tomorrow,(don't hold your breath though) that's the story of my life, everything has to wait until tomorrow lol lol....no wonder I never get anything done, I blame it onto the menopause..I can't concentrate for very long you see, anyway that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.Here is what i have been working on all day, hopefully you will see them co-ordinating tomorrow.
Click on to get a better look.

If anyone feels the need to feed candystripe please do so.....he is a real hungry horis....give him a stroke as well....he loves it.

No comments: