Wednesday 2 May 2007

My Wedding Photographs


Here are two of my wedding photographs.......the one with the wedding cake was chewed by a little Yorkshire terrier we used to have and I have digitally repaired it.....I have got to give myself a round of applause for that because I thought it was lost forever.....I am delighted.
My intention is to design a paper especially for these photographs, I only scrapbook in 8 x 8 so I will do a double page LO.

I have a , what we would call a proper, album which Dougy had done for me on our 1st wedding anniversary as a surprise and it is rather beautiful. These photographs are the proofs, the best of course were kept for the album and they are a lot bigger than these are. I like these two.....I have lots more that I could fill a whole scrapbook with but I am sticking to a double LO


2 comments:

Lizzyann said...

Lovely Pictures it is nice to look back,and remember the day.

shona said...

...you haven't changed much from your wedding photo Sandra...

I wish we all could boast that...

Shona...xxx