Friday 9 November 2007

Sewing and stamping



I love these stamps, they are very feminine and would be ideal for a birthday, wedding, thank you cards.......I think they are very versatile.





I have been helping Willow with her business over the last few weeks, now the rush is over and I am back to sewing again.



I have started to make a muslin for a Sandra Betzina knitted top Vogue 8151. I have lengthened the pattern by one inch and lowered the bust dart. I am wondering what is going on with the length of the shoulder seams, my measurement is 6.5 inches but the pattern shoulder seam only measures 4inches. I imagine some of the neck band is incorporated into the shoulder seam, I will find out when I have made the test garment. I haven't worked on many stretch fabrics so I will be learning a new skill with this fabric. I will post some photographs later when I am further along with the muslin.
In the meantime here are a few photographs of the cards I have been busy with.

No comments: