Tuesday 22 December 2009

It's Christmas

Here are a few of my Christmas decorations, I intended to take some last year but my camera broke and I didn't get them done. Inside of my porch.....looking out onto the snow...... brrrr it's very cold.
Close up of wreath which is covered in red berries...artificial ones.
Wreath on the front door..I think this is supposed to be an indoor wreath but I quite like it outside...it survived last winter I hope it survives again.
Close up of my decorations on the tree...some of these decorations are probably over 50 years old, some are years younger but all of them are treasured.
I put my Xmas tree in the dining room.....snow in the back garden and the temperatures are 0 degrees. The log man is coming this afternoon we need to stock up because it is so cold.
I have had this Santa for quite a number of years. I bought 2 one for each side of the mantle but I gave one to my daughter.
Sitting room mantle.
Wreath inside the front porch.....as you can see we have snow. Those little cross stitch decorations were made for me by my daughter when she was very young.
These are flowers my husband bought me....just because he wanted to.....ah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your decorations are just lovely! Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

-Louise in NYC