Friday 31 August 2007

Work in progress







I have been on about a fortnight making this blouse for a christening I am going to. I have also got to make a camisole top to go underneath it because the fabric is very see through, it is polyester chiffon, what a nightmare it is, it is certainly make me use my brain sewing this together so it doesn't look too homemade. It frays, slips when you sew it, shows all the inside stitches and the hems have to be handsewn because they don't look right when top stitched. I don't know if I will finish it in time because I don't want to spoil it now by rushing. The christening is next Sunday.

Here are some photographs.

I have put some ties on the back of the blouse for a change. I am in the process of hemming around the neck by hand, I have got half done.



No comments: