Sunday 9 September 2007

We had a lovely day.


We have had a lovely day at the christening of my nephew Ellis.
There was a beautiful spread afterwards and a disco for all of the kids, they danced, slid and generally ran amuck on the dance floor and they had a great time. I think there was about 80 people invited, it was more like a wedding than a christening.
I have posted some photographs of my finished blouse. I did make a camisole to go underneath my blouse, it was more like a vest really. I wanted it to cover my bra straps, it is made out of lining fabric....I wanted a duchess satin or a silk but I couldn't get the right colour,those fabrics were just changing the colour of the main fabric so I just opted for lining which was a perfect match, that was a nightmare to sew as well. Never mind I am happy with the results and I felt really comfortable wearing it. Trousers next on the adgenda.
I am shattered now so I'm putting my feet up to watch the telly.


No comments: