Friday 21 September 2007

Trouser fitting

This pocket is finished, where the white dot is, I am also checking the length of the trousers, bottom white dot.


Here is the fold again with a longer view, I have had to really turn up the brightness so that I can see the image.

I knew when I started these trousers I was going to have bother with this fabric, you can't buy good fabric for £4 a metre.
Everytime I press a seam the fabric creases where steam has been so I haven't pressed the creases in the trousers as you can see. I am pressing my seams as I am going, when I am finished I will put the creases in.
I have another problem......do I put the extra effort in and line them.....is it worth it because I am not happy with the fabric. On a good note though, I like the style and the fit (with a few tweaks here and there) I am happy with them. I thought they maybe a bit too wide but after seeing the photographs they seem alright.

No comments: