Saturday 22 May 2010

Too much mess

I haven't blogged for a few days now but to say we have major disruption in our house is an understatement.
The builders have been in , on and off, for three weeks now and they are nearing the end of the extension to our kitchen, the windows and door are due next week. We have ordered all of the kitchen units, fridge freezer, range and dishwasher, we need the plasterer to plaster the new walls and skim all of the old walls, the list goes on.
I am still sewing, even if it is just a little, and am progressing with my silk shirt, I have just put the sleeves in that leaves the side seams, cuffs, buttons and buttonholes.
Yesterday I bought some more RTW tops for the summer, I just wasted my time because none of them fit, I get spoilt sewing my own stuff because I always find fault with RTW, now I have to take them all back.....tut
I will try to get photos of my shirt.......when I've got time.
On a different note, I got 2nd with my lovely little girl Piper in an open dog competition a couple of weeks ago.....I was absolutely delighted. (Open competitions are for older more experienced dogs and are difficult to win or even get placed.)

No comments: