Tuesday 26 June 2007

Work Horse



This is my much loved machine......I have only had this one a couple of years, the one before this is an embroidery machine which is well used as well, I have pictures on my wall that have been embroidered using this machine.....that one will be about 15 years old and still works well. This machine is heavy weight and and is simply a work horse but it will also do some basic embroidery stitches. This machine is fabulous for heavyweight upholstery fabrics.

My machines a like part of the family to me, I can't bare to part with them......Sharon has my other one at the moment, only on loan of course. I also have an overlocker which I have had forever and that still goes well, I use it all of the time.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow... Do you have to have a driving licence for that machine??? !!!!

Classroomfree said...

Oooh, I'd love a machine liike that.

I've just stumbled across your site on my search for fellow crafters. I have had a quick looksie around and enjoyed reading your postings. I am an animal lover too, but we currently just have the one dog, a springer spaniel called Kira. She is 10 months old.

Anyway, I'm rambling on. I just wanted to say hello and that I will add you to my favourites so I can stop by often. Looking forward to reading your future postings.

Jules x
www.perkypigs.com