Wednesday 13 February 2008

New fabric

The brown fabric is also a polyester suiting is washable at 40 degrees and is also £15 a metre.
The leopard print is the same as below.
I have had my fill of natural fibres making me look creased and untidy so this time I am going for crease resistant, I only hope because they are good quality man made fabrics they will look as lovely as natural fibres when they are made up.
There are three fabrics here....the white is a ployester charmeuse satin is washable at 40 degrees, I got this at the wedding section, it is for lingerie and is £7 a metre.
The other two fabrics are fine silk organza in ivory and black, also from the wedding section.....I got this for interlining my trousers but these fabrics are dry clean only....I am hoping they will be alright on a cool wash. These fabrics are also £7 a metre.

The beige fabric is a matka style polyester suiting is washable at 40 degrees and I got this for half price at £7.50 a metre.
The leopard print is a ployester crepe, is washable a 40 degrees and is £10 a metre.

This is the first of the fabrics I bought......these fabrics are all man made fibres, but they are not cheap fabrics by any means......at the moment I have had my fill of pre shrinking this and that so this time all of my new fabrics go in the wash.
The plain grey is a polyester suiting and is washable at 40 degrees and is £15 a metre.
The small fan is polyester chiffon and is also washable at 40 degrees and is £8 a metre.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.